Outcomes and benefits
- Children previously at risk of exclusion are supported to achieve in their local setting; resulting in a positive experience of education that directly benefits their mental health and wellbeing, and that of their family
- Equipped with the strategies and resources they need, teaching staff are confident in understanding and supporting SEN pupils; leading to a reduction of behaviours that challenge in school and an increase in classroom and curriculum access for autistic learners
- Collaborate alongside a network of BeyondAutism Fast Responders® to further draw upon expertise, developing and disseminating understanding of the early signs that can lead to placement breakdowns, and lead on driving effective early interventions
- CPD opportunities for staff within your school, Multi Academy Trust, or Local Authority who are trained to deliver the BeyondAutism Fast Responder® service, utilising your existing resources to build capacity
- Improved communication, knowledge sharing and problem solving between staff teams and settings
- Associated cost savings for Local Authorities
Learn why we had 100% positive feedback from the schools involved in our pilot here.
Get in touch
If you are interested in our BeyondAutism Fast Responder® service, please complete the form below. Or get in touch at email@example.com or 020 3031 9702.
BeyondAutism Fast Responder® interest
1. Government Data. Permanent exclusions and suspensions in England; Academic Year 2020/21, accessed here, 22.09.2023
2. Guldberg, K, Wallace, S, Bradley, R, Perepa, P, Ellis, L & MacLeod, A. 2021, Investigation of the causes and implications of exclusion for autistic children and young people. University of Birmingham