Train the trainer model
With the BeyondAutism Fast Responder® train the trainer subscription model we will train up to four members of staff within your school, Multi Academy Trust or Local Authority to become BeyondAutism Fast Responders®. Take a look below for an overview of the training and read about the other benefits of joining the BeyondAutism Fast Responders® network.
Four-day training for BeyondAutism Fast Responders®
|Delivered by an experienced Behaviour Analyst from BeyondAutism, the interactive training will cover the following key areas:
- Understanding autism
- Positive Behaviour Support (PBS)
- Person-centred approaches
- Interdisciplinary working
- Parent resilience
- 24/12 processes and data collection
A training manual will accompany the training.
Annual subscription at a glance
- Termly group supervision for those trained as BeyondAutism Fast Responders®
- Termly school leaders training
- Access to a wide range of supporting resources, including training slides
- Facilitation of parent support groups
- On call or email support from the central BeyondAutism team twice per term
- Be part of a wider network of BeyondAutism Fast Responders®
Termly group supervision:
Three hours of group supervision per term will include reflective practice to review the below, and provide each BeyondAutism Fast Responder® with the opportunity to share their own experiences, and provide peer support to others.
- Self-assessment competency measures
- BeyondAutism Fast Responder® processes and data collection
- Successes and challenges
A BeyondAutism Behaviour Analyst will support with the above, providing guidance and identifying further areas of support through further skills training.
Three hours of leaders training per term will target areas to facilitate culture change and include the following topics;
- Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) frameworks
- Preventative approaches for school suspensions and exclusions
- Parent support and resilience
Parent support groups:
BeyondAutism will support the facilitation of parent support groups for parents of pupils referred to the BeyondAutism Fast Responders® service.
This will include support around structuring sessions, resources and resilience training.
|Initial four-day training
|1 subscription (1-5 schools)
|2 subscriptions (6-10 schools)
|3 subscriptions (11-15 schools)
To discuss a higher contract, get in touch using the contact details below for a bespoke quote.
Get in touch
If you are interested in our BeyondAutism Fast Responder® service, please complete the form below. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 9702.
BeyondAutism Fast Responder® interest