Our Early Years workshops
The workshops are for children aged 15 months – 5 years with their parents/carers.
The workshop programme fuses a behavioural, relationship based and developmental play based approach into an integrated whole that is completely individualised.
Each family begins from their own starting point, rather than what a child’s chronological age suggests would be a starting point. In our child-centred workshops we build from interaction, to communication, to language, to speech, while we are having fun.
- Encourage the skills and motivation to engage, communicate and play
- Empower parents, enabling them to be more confident in their own and their child’s ability
- Encourage a positive, aspirational relationship between the child and their parents/family
- Provide the setting to foster peer support, advice and guidance for parents
- Provide a fun, playful environment where children make good progress and their achievements are celebrated
There will be six workshops in the programme, spread over 3 weeks. The next workshops will take place on the 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, 30th April and 3rd May. Each session will run from 9:30am-12pm.
For more information please email email@example.com or call us on 020 3031 9705.
Our Outreach team
Our team is made up of highly qualified and experienced Behaviour Analysts, teachers and speech and language therapists.
Our multidisciplinary team have experience teaching children with autism in a wide range of educational settings including mainstream primary and secondary schools, special schools and ASD units.