Spot purchase model
With the BeyondAutism Fast Responder® spot purchase model, you can commission BeyondAutism Fast Responders® to deliver the service. Find an overview of the model below, including referral costs per pupil.
An experienced member of the BeyondAutism team will be on hand to support you through the process. Commission will be on a referral by referral basis and will include the following:
- Access to a dedicated BeyondAutism Outreach Consultant
- A response/visit within 24 hours of triaging the referral. The triaging process will take place within 4 hours of receiving the referral.
- Allocation of up to 12 hours of input through a person-centred approach (assessment, report, recommendations, training, parent liaisons, network meetings)
- Provision of supporting resources
- Those at risk of exclusion and at point of crisis
- OR those at risk of suspension, displaying emerging behaviours that challenge
- Those with an autism diagnosis
- OR those awaiting an autism diagnosis
- OR those who have not yet been referred for an autism assessment, but where professionals supporting the pupil believe that a diagnosis of autism is highly likely
|Referral cost per individual pupil
|Subscribe to 5 pupils across 1 school year
|Subscribe to 10 pupils across 1 school year
|Subscribe to 30 cases across 1 school year
Get in touch
If you are interested in our BeyondAutism Fast Responder® service, please complete the form below. Or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 9702.
BeyondAutism Fast Responder® interest