Specialist Speech and Language Therapist (Band 6)
Full time, permanent
We are looking for a Speech and Language Therapist who is:
- Experienced, fun and motivated.
- Passionate about improving the lives of children and young people with autism and their families.
- Able to bring their own experience and ideas from working in related settings.
- Part of a relevant Clinical Excellence Network.
- Secure in using evidence-based practice to underpin motivating therapy activities.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills across a range of settings.
- Career development opportunities through regular external and internal training.
- Manageable caseloads of around 40 children.
- Good Resources Budget to enable our learners to access highly motivating therapy sessions.
- Flexibility to work autonomously.
- A generous and flexible annual leave entitlement.
- Regular Clinical Supervision.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.