Qualified Teacher – Post-19
Full time, permanent
The ideal candidate:
- QTS with experience and sound knowledge of 16-25 curriculum
- High quality, creative teaching and learning
- Knowledge of teaching within the Foundation Stage
- Passion about supporting young adults with autism
- Excellent organisational skills
- Hard work and commitment to a school that is always striving for improvement in standards
You will join a supportive staff where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
At Post-19, we strive towards empowering our young adults to lead lives full of choice and opportunity. We focus on understanding the journey that our young adults are on and the need to build their skills and understanding as far as possible, whilst equipping them with meaningful qualifications and the resilience to use these in their future lives.
We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.