We support Local Authorities, schools, families, and learners in overcoming the barriers that result in school placement breakdown.
Autism is lifelong, and we know early intervention and the right support have a lasting impact.
That’s why we’re using the knowledge and expertise of our staff to provide outreach and consultancy services which deliver life changing outcomes for children and young adults with autism in other settings and at home.
If you are looking to:
- support learners to achieve their desired outcomes and aspirations,
- maintain a placement in a pupil’s preferred school,
- promote inclusion,
- successfully support the transitions of learners from early years, primary, secondary and beyond to further education and adulthood,
- or feel empowered in your role by developing your skills and knowledge about autism
…we can help. Learn more about our Outreach service.
We also offer a range of training courses, and can provide bespoke training packages.
Our service is suitable for:
- Local Authorities (Special Schools and Mainstream settings)
- Maintained Schools and Academies
- Independent Schools
- Colleges and Further Education settings.
Training and support can be delivered:
- one to one to specific staff who work closely with learners with autism
- to large groups in INSET training.
Where support is provided for a specific learner, they would:
- be likely to have an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP)
- have a dedicated Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant
- require access to 1:1 support.