- This CPD-certified online course provides a comprehensive understanding of Emotionally Based School Avoidance (EBSA). It is designed for educational professionals and parents of pupils who are at risk of school avoidance.
- The course will provide the participant with the foundation to understand EBSA and strategies to support pupils.
- This course should take you around 4 hours to complete.
- If you have any questions about the course, please get in touch.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand what EBSA is and the impact it has on pupils.
- Have explored early indicators and risk factors that lead to EBSA.
- Be able to identify reasons for EBSA.
- Have learnt various strategies to implement throughout the process of getting a learner back into full-time education.
If you have any questions about the course, please get in touch.