The Autism Hub Islington and Camden is a user-led initiative by and for adults with High-Functioning Autism and Asperger’s.
They aim to improve the quality of life for adults with autism by connecting people to resources, services and organisations from a central point, “The Hub”. They provide expert advice, information, support, and signposting to service users, their families, careers, and other professionals.
What they offer:
• One-to-one counselling sessions (by appointment only)
• Consultations (by appointment only)
• Peer support
• Themed surgeries and social events
• Tea/coffee mornings.
Issues they can help with:
• Access to services and activities
• Housing and benefits
• Strategies to manage independently.