Speech and Language Therapist
Full time, permanent
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative, and passionate Speech and Language Therapist with good IT and time management skills to join our dedicated and supportive team. You will work alongside our Senior Speech and Language Therapist and will be offered relevant training, support, and supervision. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
BeyondAutism Schools are independent special schools for 4-19 year olds with autism. Our fundamental objective is to provide an education which equips children and young adults with autism for adulthood.
The successful candidate will need:
- SaLT degree/Qualification
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- MRCSLT Registration
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team under the supervision of a senior SaLT
- Good assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes. We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.