As a member of the Fundraising Regulator, this promise outlines the commitment made to donors and the public:
- We will commit to high standards.
- We will be clear, honest and open.
- We will be respectful.
- We will be fair and reasonable.
- We will be accountable and responsible.
- We can always be contacted on 020 3031 9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and are always happy to answer any questions you may have about the charity, our services and our fundraising.
- To see our full promise, click here.
We are committed to the highest standards in fundraising and we are a member of the Fundraising Regulator.
How are our services funded?
BeyondAutism is a registered charity, and carries out fundraising to raise income for specific capital and revenue needs, resources for the school not covered by fees, and to support the set-up of new services.
A pupil’s placement at Rainbow School is funded by the Local Authority in which they reside. We do not accept privately funded pupils.
Outreach and training
Our outreach and training services are income-generating and are therefore self-funding.
As the organisation grows and diversifies its service provision, capital and revenue needs will increase. Our proposed Post 19 service will require an initial capital and set up outlay which will be reliant on fundraising. Once established, the Post 19 service aims to be self-funded by placement fees paid by Local Authorities. It is possible that new services will be introduced for which there is no public obligation to fund (e.g. a research or advocacy programme), and unless they are income-generating they will be dependent on voluntary funding.