Senior Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist
Term Time only with the exception of 15 days to be worked during any school holidays for administration
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Senior Speech and Language Therapist with good IT and time management skills to join our dedicated and supportive team. You will work alongside our Heads of Schools and be responsible for managing two Speech and Language Therapists providing supervision and will be offered relevant training support. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
The role is available full time (5 days per week) or part time as (4 or 3 days per week).
BeyondAutism Schools are successful Independent Special Schools for 4-19 year-olds with autism. Our fundamental objective is to provide an education which equips young adults with autism for adulthood. Managed on a not for profit basis by BeyondAutism, BeyondAutism Schools (previously Rainbow School) were established in 2000 and is committed to the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (using Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behaviour).
The successful candidate:
- SaLT degree/Qualification
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- MRCSLT Registration
- Able to manage a team and provide supervision.
- Strong range of assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.