Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist
Term Time only with the exception of 15 days to be worked during any school holidays for administration
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Speech and Language Therapist with good IT and time management skills to join our dedicated and supportive team. You will work alongside our Senior Speech and Language Therapist and will be offered relevant training, support and supervision. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
BeyondAutism Schools are successful independent special school for 4-19 year olds with autism. Our fundamental objective is to provide an education which equips young people with autism for adulthood. Managed on a not for profit basis by BeyondAutism, Rainbow School was established in 2000 and is committed to the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (using Skinner’s Analysis of Verbal Behaviour).
The successful candidate:
- SaLT degree/Qualification
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- MRCSLT Registration
- Able to work independently and as part of a team under the supervision of a senior SaLT
- Good assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy / local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.