Outreach Associate Consultant
As an Outreach Associate Consultant you will be a competent practitioner able to model good practice and adjust your delivery style as appropriate. You will be required to work in a variety of settings, meeting a diverse range of people; at times meeting people that have had no exposure to behaviour analysis, with its intrinsic ways of working. You will therefore need to develop training courses that will be accessible to educators, parents and carers who support people with autism.
Who we are looking for
- We’re looking for dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated practitioners in ABA, SEN Teaching & Therapy who share our mission of empowering people with autism to lead fuller lives.
- You will be a strong team player with great communication skills, have the ability to work under pressure, and above all be passionate and committed to the development of the children and young adults.
You will need
- To have a minimum of two years relevant experience
- Experience of Outreach or providing a similar service is desirable
- To hold and maintain any relevant qualifications for your specialism (e.g. BCBA)
- Proven experience of managing a multi-client workload
- Experience of advanced ABA skills; programme development, assessment, designing behavioural interventions and integration of other provisions
- Experience of working as part of and with a multi-disciplinary team
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for successful applicants.