Occupational Therapist Band 7
Full time or part time, permanent
We have a vacancy for an Occupational Therapist to join our Therapies Team at BeyondAutism. Working across our organisation, you will be joining colleagues who support learners from Early Years up to 25 years of age. You will work within a strong multidisciplinary team with education and behaviour analysis professionals and be supported by a Head of Therapy Services.
Who we are:
- A strong and vibrant Therapies Team, passionate about sharing their experience and knowledge within a range of areas
- A forward-thinking multi-disciplinary team, sharing skills and knowledge across ABA, teaching and therapeutic frameworks
- We work with children and young people aged 1 – 25 years old, offering a wide range of functional and motivating therapeutic intervention
We are looking for a Therapist who is:
- Qualified to degree level in OT
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experienced, fun and motivated
- Passionate about improving the lives of children and young adults with autism and their families
- Secure in using evidence-based practice to underpin motivating therapy activities
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your skills across a range of settings
- Regular external and internal training
- Manageable caseloads of around 40 children and young people
- Good resources budget
- Flexibility to work autonomously
- A generous and flexible annual leave entitlement
- Regular Clinical Supervision
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes. Find out more about how we use OT at BeyondAutism by visiting our therapies page.
We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.