Marketing and Communications Officer
Full time, permanent
Are you looking to make a difference? Join BeyondAutism to build your career while having a direct impact on the lives of children and young adults with autism.
This is an exciting time of growth and development for the organisation, and we are looking for a talented and proactive individual, interested in a long-term career in marketing and communication, to join our dedicated team. With support from the Digital Marketing Manager and wider team, the Marketing and Communications Officer will be responsible for assisting in delivering the activities set out in the Marketing and Communications Plan in accordance with the Marketing and Communications Strategy.
Your day will be busy and varied; these are some of the tasks you will be involved with:
- Research marketing leads and potential network and partnership opportunities for the organisation and services
- Be a brand guardian, responsible for the consistent use of visual identity, tone and messaging in our external materials
- Draft marketing and communications material (internal and external)
- Use Vyond/iMovie to create video content
- Visit services to capture photos and video of special events
- Update social media channels with regular content and engage with followers
- Maintain CRM database
You will be a positive and enthusiastic team player, an excellent communicator with solid administration experience. You will have a high attention to detail, the ability to co-ordinate several marketing campaigns/projects at one time, and experience of writing content for a range of communication channels including websites, newsletters, emails and social media.
The post offers a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and adaptable individual to progress their career by joining a successful marketing team in a growing charity.
We are particularly seeking applications from people that represent the diversity of our community.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.