Head of Therapies
Term Time only with the exception of 15 days to be worked during any school holidays for administration
We have a vacancy for an enthusiastic, creative and passionate Head of Therapies. This role is perfect for a registered Speech and Language or Occupational Therapist with a range of experience in leadership and service development. You will work alongside our Heads of School and be responsible for managing the Therapy team of OTs and SaLTs. You will have an active role in the Senior Leadership Team to maintain, promote and develop the service. The role features generous annual leave entitlement and enhanced CPD opportunities.
The successful candidate:
- SaLT or OT degree/qualification
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- RCSLT or RCOT Membership
- Able to manage a team and provide supervision
- Strong range of assessment & organisational skills
- Experience of health & social care policy/local & national agendas as they relate to disabled people
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passionate about supporting children with autism
You will join a supportive staff team where teamwork, flexibility and a positive personality are essential attributes.
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.