Early Years’ Administrator (maternity cover)
Full time, maternity cover until end of July 2021
What we are looking for
With extensive administration experience, the ideal candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to develop excellent working relationships with a range of people. Positive and enthusiastic, you will be able to take initiative and have an adaptable approach to work. A commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is essential for this role.
Providing professional, efficient, and effective administrative support to the Early Years’ Service and support the work of the Head of Early Years.
- Based at the reception desk as a first person of contact, receive and monitor calls, collections/deliveries, escorts/visitors, scanning and filing, answer the door, distribute and mail post, suspend deliveries at the end of term and be responsible for answering telephone queries
- Run admissions for Early Years Provision, liaise with parents regarding documents, send out and process booking forms and welcome packs
- Support the Early Years team with reasonable administration tasks. Organise and book trips and workshops
- Take the responsibility of being a GDPR data controller for the Early Years’ Service and monitor the team to make sure they comply with guidelines and requirements
- Create purchase orders and manage invoices on Xero accurately
- Manage and keep record of petty cash and contribute to budget tracking
- Liaise regularly with the Health and Safety Officer who does regular checks of equipment and furniture and arrange necessary repairs
- To coordinate home visits, initial assessment schedules and associated paperwork for Early Years
- Provide secretarial support to the Head of Early Years
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.