Permanent and Maternity Cover available
We are looking for an experienced ABA/VB practitioner to develop and monitor ABA/VB programmes for an assigned number of pupils. The successful candidate will provide leadership of one class within the school providing guidance, support and training to your team, monitor all aspects of their work. They will oversee the education of our pupils, developing appropriate curriculum plans and behaviour strategies.
This is an exciting time of development for the organisation and we are looking for a motivated, adaptable and proactive individual, interested in a long-term career in ABA, to join our dedicated team. Applicants must have completed some formal coursework in ABA and ideally be working towards BCaBA or BCBA status. Ongoing supervision by a BCBA will be part of the role. Applications from Practitioners who have already achieved BCBA/BCaBA accreditation are also welcome.
What we offer
- An excellent in-house professional training programme enabling you to develop within the field of special needs and education
- A range of fantastic staff benefits
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team who shares in the vision and values of the organisation and work together every day to empower our pupils and transform their lives
- Clear career pathways with opportunities for professional development, including funding for training
Who we are looking for
- Dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated individuals who share our mission of empowering children with autism
- A strong team player with great communication skills, the ability to work under pressure, and above all passion and commitment to the development of the children within the school
- Individuals with a willingness to learn and work in close collaboration with our Therapists, Behaviour Analysts and Qualified Teachers
BeyondAutism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced disclosure will be conducted for the successful applicant.