“It has been a truly rewarding experience to fundraise and somewhat contribute to the amazing work you all do.” Royal Parks Half Marathon participant 2017
Take a look at some of the events we have on offer below and get in touch if you’re interested in taking part! If none of them take your fancy then we are happy to help set up a bespoke event or alternatively, if you have a place in an event that we aren’t part of but still want to fundraise for BeyondAutism then let us know and we can help you set up a fundraising page.
Choose from a 100km or 50km route cycling around London at night time. It is a circular route starting from Lee Valley VeloPark (Olympic Park, Stratford). The ride takes in most major sights of the capital at a time when there is less traffic.
- This year’s race has passed but get in touch to reserve your place for next year!
- 9th-10th June 2018
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon takes place each October, starting and finishing in the stunning Hyde Park. Runners take part in the 13.1 mile route through Central London, taking in the spectacular sites of the capital and the beautiful Royal Parks.
- 14th October 2018
- Registration for this year’s race has closed but get in touch to reserve your place for next year!
Dragon Boat Challenge (Team event)
The perfect team building event for a corporate group. Take part in the Kingston Rotary Dragon Boat Challenge and race against other teams throughout the day to try and book your slot for the grand final!
- July 2018
- Must be able to fill a team of 12-16 people
The 100km challenge series (with Action Challenge)
A set of challenges for differing abilities that you can walk, jog or run. Registration fees and minimum sponsorship targets vary depending on the distance you choose – 25k/50k/100k.
- Isle of Wight Challenge – May
- London 2 Brighton Challenge – May
- Cotswold Way Challenge – June
- Jurassic Coast Challenge – July
- Wye Valley Challenge – August
- South Coast Challenge – August
- Thames Path Challenge – September